I am a specialist family law solicitor. I qualified in 2007 and my areas of work include
- Matrimonial finances – varying levels and complexities, in addition to those with an international element
- Financial provision following an overseas divorce.
- Private law matters concerning children.
- Disputes arising from the breakdown of cohabitation (children and property matters)
- Pre-marital agreements (prenuptial and pre-civil partnership) as well as cohabitation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolutions
- International family law matters including leave to remove applications
As a Resolution trained mediator and collaborative lawyer I assist clients in resolving matters outside of Court wherever possible. If litigation is necessary I will work with clients to obtain the best possible outcome.
As well as being bilingual in French and English, I am also fluent in Italian. If required, I can assist with matters involving both French and English legal procedures.
- Masters in Legal Translation, City University
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- BA in French, Russian & European Studies, Bath University
- Senior Associate, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP
- Head of Family Law, Clarke & Son Solicitors
- Solicitor and Mediator, Rollingsons Solicitors
- Solicitor, BP Collins LLP
- Trainee, BP Collins LLP
Membership & Appointments
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of the Franco British Lawyers Society
- Trustee of Relate North Hampshire
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, sampling (a little too much) different cuisines, meeting new people, going to the theatre, reading a good crime novel and Formula One.