About Rafael Singer
Rafael specialises in dealing with wills, lasting powers of attorney and all probate matters. He also specialises in assisting clients with trusts, estate planning and deputyships.
Rafael holds expert knowledge on drawing up wills and inheritance tax. He understands that estate administration can be a highly emotional time for his clients and dedicates his time to offering clear and focussed advice, at often very difficult times in their lives
Membership and appointments
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- UK Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists.
Career & Personal Interests
- 2020-2021 Brightstone Law LLP – Head of Wills and Probate
- 2016-2020 Harvey Associates Limited – Associate Director
- 2014-2016 Helen Robbins Solicitors – Solicitor
- 2010-2014 BPS Solicitors – Trainee solicitor
- B.A. Politics and Journalism, University of Lincoln
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course, at BPP University.
While most of Raf’s spare time is spent running around after his three young children, he enjoys seeing live comedy, keeping up to date with current affairs and taking long walks when possible.