I am a leading member of the Dispute Resolution team and am a highly experienced litigator across a broad range of areas. In particular I specialise in professional negligence claims, as well as property, employment and will disputes.
In the area of professional negligence I am experienced in pursuing claims against surveyors, solicitors and other professionals and similarly handle a wide range of property disputes including:
- Disputes between co-owners
- Trusts of Land
- Landlord & Tenant disputes (residential and commercial)
- Leasehold Disputes (including dilapidations and disputes over service charges)
- Boundary disputes
- Building disputes
As a member of the employment litigation team I represent individuals on such issues as unfair dismissal, redundancy, family friendly rights and discrimination. I am also regularly instructed on contentious probate matters and have represented parties in claims relating to the validity of wills, disputing the appointment of executors and inheritance disputes at the Probate Registry or High Court.
I qualified as a litigation solicitor in 2009 and joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2012. My caseload comprises of a number of different funding arrangements including Legal Aid and Conditional Fee Agreements where appropriate.
- BPP School of Law, Manchester – Legal Practice Course 2007
- Keele University – 2003 – 2006 LLB (Law with Criminology) (Hons)
- Assistant Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2012
- Assistant Solicitor, Irena Spence & Co, 2009 – 2012
- Trainee Solicitor, Irena Spence & Co, 2007 – 2009
Articles and Publications
I spend most of my spare time with my family and enjoy baking, reading and films.