About Sania Shah
Sania joined Hodge Jones & Allen as a Solicitor in the Criminal Defence Team in 2021.
Sania qualified as a Solicitor in 2014. Sania is an Accredited Police Station representative enabling her to advise and represent clients on all matters at the Police Station.
Sania obtained her Duty Solicitor Accreditation in 2016 and has advised and represented clients on all matters in the Magistrates Court up to and including Trials.
Sania obtained her Higher Court Advocate Accreditation in 2017 which means she is also able to represent her clients in the Crown Court.
Accordingly, Sania has a vast amount of legal and advocacy experience in Criminal Defence and is able to represent her clients, including young persons, throughout their proceedings commencing at the Police Station to the Magistrates Court and Youth Courts’ as well as Crown Court proceedings.
Sania has advised and represented clients across a wide range of General Crime, Serious Crime and Common Law offences including Offences Against the Persons, Sexual offences, Robbery offences, Burglary offences, Dishonesty offences including Theft and Fraud offences, Money Laundering, Arson and Property Damage, Offensive Weapons, Firearms, Kidnap, False Imprisonment, Attempted Murders and Murders, Drug offences and Inchoate offences and more.
Membership & Appointments
- The Law Society
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Solicitors’ Association of Higher Court Advocates
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors’ Association
Career & Education
- Solicitor Advocate – Hodge Jones & Allen, London – 2021
- Solicitor Advocate – Thompson Solicitors, London 2019 – 2021
- Solicitor Advocate – Wells Burcombe LLP, London 2014 – 2019
- Trainee Solicitor – Family Defence Law, London – 2012 – 2014
- Paralegal – Imran Khan & Partners, London – 2011 – 2012
- Higher Rights of Audience – BPP Law School – 2017
- CLAS Accreditation, London – Datalaw – 2016
- Legal Practice Course, London – BPP Law School – 2010 – 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Law, London – BBP Law School – 2009 – 2010
- BSc International Politics, London – City University – 2006 – 2009