About Lauren Pethick
Lauren joined Hodge Jones and Allen as a solicitor in May 2022 having moving from another London-based law firm. She has over four years of experience in personal injury claims including RTAs, employers’ liability and public liability, with a background in catastrophic injury.
Memberships & Appointments
- APIL (Association of Personal Injury Solicitors)
Career & Personal Interests
- Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2022 – present
- Paralegal – Stewarts, 2017 – 2022
- MSc Law, Business and Management – University of Law
- LPC – University of Law
- LLB Law – University of West England, Bristol
In her spare time, Lauren enjoys trying out new restaurants around London with friends, or exploring new cities at the weekend.
Lauren also enjoys being part of the Back Up Trust events committee as a volunteer, organising the annual Back Up Ball, whilst volunteering throughout the year at other charity fundraisers.