About Katherine Currie
Katherine qualified as a Solicitor in 2021 and joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2021 within the Asbestos team.
Katherine has gained experience in dealing with occupational disease claims such as noise-induced hearing loss, hand-arm vibration syndrome, work related upper limb disorders; as well as asbestos claims/related research.
Katherine strives to empathise with clients, and maintain a genuine and supportive approach to achieve the best outcome.
Career & Personal Interests
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2021 – present
- Trainee Solicitor, BC Legal, 2018 – 2020
- Paralegal, BC Legal, 2015 – 2018
- LL.M. Legal Practice (Solicitors), BPP Law School, 2018 – 2020
- LL.B. Law, Canterbury Christ Church University, 2011 – 2014 [First]
Outside of work, Katherine enjoys running; her favourite race having been the London Marathon. She is also fond of mountain biking, reading and spending time with family and friends.