After graduating from the University of Glasgow in 2013 with a degree in History, I undertook work experience as a Tribunal Clerk within HM Courts & Tribunal Service. I sought to complete a Graduate in Law in 2015 and the Legal Practice Course in 2016; where during this time I volunteered at Camden Community Law Centre and Liberty.
Prior to gaining a trainee placement at Hodge Jones & Allen, I undertook an internship in the United States working on capital habeas appeals.
I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in September 2017 as a Trainee Solicitor.
- BPP Law School, Holborn: Legal Practice Course, Distinction, 2015 – 2016
- BPP Law School, Waterloo: Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2014 – 2015
- University of Glasgow: History MA (Hons), 1st , 2009-2013
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Trainee Solicitor, September 2017 – present
- Capital Habeas Unit of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Internship, May 2017 – August 2017
- Hickman & Rose Solicitors, Paralegal, June 2016 – May 2017
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, going to the theatre and volunteering for a charity that seeks to broaden access to the law and legal profession.