About Hayley Jack
Hayley joined Hodge Jones & Allen in September 2022. She qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and has acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience dealing with an array of possession claims. Hayley has represented both landlords and tenants in the past which has placed her in an advantageous position when assessing the strengths and weaknesses of a case, making her a well-rounded housing solicitor. Hayley has a particular interest assisting clients with succession claims and issues concerning the invalidity of Section 21 Notices. Hayley also represents clients facing illegal evictions, anti-social behaviour injunctions, dealing with homelessness matters and disrepair claims/counter claims. Hayley takes great pride in helping to provide a voice to those who feel vulnerable and disempowered.
- Hodge Jones & Allen – September 2022 to present
- Morrison Spowart Solicitors – 2017 to August 2022
- Landlord Action – 2015 to 2017
- Glazer Delmar Solicitors (qualified as a solicitor) – 2008-2014
- Legal Practice Course at the College of Law – 2010
- LLM (Law Masters) at Kings College London – 2005
- LLB (Law Degree) at the University of Kent at Canterbury – 2004
Hayley enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
She loves to travel and never turns down an opportunity to have a hearty laugh.