I trained at Hodge Jones & Allen and was admitted as a solicitor in 2004, qualifying into the firm’s Family team. I have an interest in all areas of family work. My areas of practice include divorce law, pre-nuptial agreements, financial remedies, domestic violence, occupation orders, female genital mutilation and protection orders, child arrangements disputes and all areas of children work including special guardianship orders, prohibited steps orders and specific issue orders and internal and international relocation of children.
I am a family lawyer mediator. Mediation is a process for couples who have decided to separate or divorce to help them reach agreements about future arrangements including the way children are cared for and/or how finances are organised.
I am also a Resolution ‘Accredited Specialist’ (Complex Financial Remedies 1 and Children Law Private) and I am committed to Resolution’s Code of Practice to resolve matters in a non-confrontational way.
I am a former committee member of Resolution’s Children Committee. I am also head of the Hodge Jones & Allen Domestic Violence Department.
I enjoy mentoring College of Law students and am a keen member of the Hodge Jones & Allen’s Green Team.
- Legal Practice Course College of Law, Guildford
- University of Leicester, BA Law (Hons 2:1)
- Associate, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2009
- Admitted as a solicitor – 2004
- Trainee, Hodge Jones & Allen 2002 -2004
- “Thank you very much for your help and support. I sincerely hope that I will not have to call on your services again but, should the need arise, I would have no hesitation in asking you to act for me.”
- “Prompt, compassionate, efficient and very professional.”
Membership & Appointments
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Association of Women Solicitors
- Member of The City Or Westminster and Holborn Law Society
I enjoy skiing, salsa, travelling to hot destinations and fashion.