About Ash Menon
Ash qualified as a Solicitor in 2019 and joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2019. Ash has gained a vast experience in dealing with a variety of clinical negligence cases from orthopaedic claims, dental claims, birth injury and gynaecological claims.
Ash empathises with her clients during what is usually a very difficult and traumatic time in their lives.
"Ash had a quality of understanding and empathy which was unparalleled. I couldn't thank her enough for her hard work throughout this case!"
Career & Personal Interests
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Trainee Solicitor, Duncan Lewis, 2017 – 2019
- Paralegal, Capsticks LLP, 2016
- Paralegal, Devonshires Solicitors, 2013 – 2016
- LLB Law Degree, University of Westminster, 2007 – 2010
- LLM Masters in Law, UCL, 2010 – 2011
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law, 2012 – 2013
"Excellent service. Helped me get through a traumatic time and was always there for me. Caring, sensitive, thoroughly professional. I would definitely recommend your company."
Enjoys dancing, bouldering and rock climbing and going to live music concerts.