I qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and moved to Hodge Jones & Allen to join the Civil Liberties department in 2016. My work focuses on claims against the police and other public authorities, including civil actions for assault, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, discrimination and breach of the Human Rights Act, as well as complaints and public law challenges.
I am a Law Society accredited mental health panel member and prior to joining the firm I also regularly represented patients detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended) at First-tier Tribunals.
I have a particular interest in claims arising from stop and searches, the mistreatment of vulnerable individuals and civil actions resulting from police misconduct at public demonstrations.
I am bilingual; in German and English.
- LPC, Anglia Ruskin University, 2011
- LLB Law and German (joint honours): Swansea University 2010
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP (January 2016 to date)
- Admitted as a Solicitor, (February 2015)
- Guile Nicholas Solicitors, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor , Solicitor (2012 – 2015)
- Ipswich Council for Racial Equality (2010 – 2012)
Membership & Appointments
- Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Defend the Right to Protest
- Law Society International Action Team
In enjoy travel, music and sports.