About Grace Donnelly
Grace commenced her training contract in September 2021. Her first three seats were in Personal Injury, Housing and Crime. She has now returned to the Personal Injury Department as a qualified Solicitor.
She regularly assists people through road traffic accident claims, employers’ liability claims and public liability claims.
Before joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Grace was a residential and commercial paralegal for two years whilst completing her LPC part-time.
From 2017 to the present, Grace has volunteered as an academic mentor and junior caseworker for Refugee Action – Colchester, a social enterprise seeking to support refugees, asylum seekers and those with no recourse to public funds. Here she helps vulnerable clients navigate a complex bureaucratic system.
"I would also like to say a massive 'Thank you' to Grace for all her hard work in preparing my witness statement. She has been the epitome of professionalism over the course of the last 2 weeks, with fabulous communication skills and she is highly empathic. I believe she is coming to the end of her seat with you soon but I have been very impressed with her. I have no doubt she will make an excellent solicitor in the future. "
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2021 – present
- Administrator, Community 360, November 2020 to April 2021
- Paralegal, Residential and Commercial Property, Black Graf LLP, August 2018 to August 2020
- Junior Consultant, Ignite Consulting, December 2017 to July 2018
- LPC, Distinction, BPP University (Holborn), 2019 to 2020
- GDL, Commendation, University of Law (Birmingham), 2016 to 2017
- BA, Politics, First Class Honours, University of Sheffield, 2013 to 2016