About Grace Donnelly
Grace commenced her training contract in September 2021 and has just started her first seat in the Personal Injury team, working under the supervision of Karen Mann.
Before joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Grace was a residential and commercial paralegal for two years whilst completing her LPC part-time.
From 2017 to the present, Grace has volunteered as an academic mentor and junior caseworker for Refugee Action – Colchester, a social enterprise seeking to support refugees, asylum seekers and those with no recourse to public funds. Here she helps vulnerable clients navigate a complex bureaucratic system.
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2021 – present
- Administrator, Community 360, November 2020 to April 2021
- Paralegal, Residential and Commercial Property, Black Graf LLP, August 2018 to August 2020
- Junior Consultant, Ignite Consulting, December 2017 to July 2018
- LPC, Distinction, BPP University (Holborn), 2019 to 2020
- GDL, Commendation, University of Law (Birmingham), 2016 to 2017
- BA, Politics, First Class Honours, University of Sheffield, 2013 to 2016