I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2017.
From a very early stage in my career I specialised in multi jurisdictional high value dispute resolution, and have been involved with several high profile cases, many involving allegations of fraud and dishonesty. After 10 years of practising in the North of England, I relocated to London in 2013.
I have several years’ experience in good quality, high value complex litigation cases, including contested insolvency, and cases relating to negligence against professionals. I have also acted in many cases involving contested trusts and probate. One of my specialisms relates to claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- University of Sheffield – Legal Practice Course 1999
- University of Sheffield – 1997 LL.M
- University of Teesside – 1993 -1996 LL.B (Hons) 2:1
- Salaried Partner, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2017
- Senior Associate, Fletcher Day, 2015
- Solicitor, BHP Law , 2012
- Associate Solicitor, Brooke North, 2006
- Solicitor, Ashton Morton Slack 2002
- Trainee Solicitor, Hayes Son and Richmond 2000
Articles and Publications