Specialist Solicitors And Departments At Hodge Jones & Allen Recognised By Legal 500 Directory 2024 – More Newly Ranked, More Leading Individuals And More Next Generation Partners!
Today the latest edition of Legal 500 was published and Hodge Jones & Allen’s departments and individual solicitors have been recognised.
All HJA lawyers ranked in 2023 have been recognised again and there are improved rankings for 13 of our solicitors.
Newly ranked Leading Individuals
Newly ranked as New Generation Partners
First time ranked by Legal 500
Ranked for the first time – Suzanne Bird, Housing Solicitor; Joanne Candlish, Asbestos Partner; Kiran Mehta, Consultant, Criminal Defence; Sioned Wyn Roberts, Housing Solicitor, Aneela Samrai, Housing Solicitor, Edward Sharp, Housing Solicitor.
HJA’s other leading individuals are Jayesh Kunwardia, Partner and Head of Housing & Property, Jocelyn Cockburn, Partner, Civil Liberties & Human Rights (also remains in the Legal 500s Hall of Fame), Mike Schwarz, Partner, Criminal Defence, Riffat Yaqub, Partner, Personal Injury, Raj Chada, Partner and Head of Crime Team, Susie Labinjoh, Partner, Head of Civil Liberties & Human Rights.
Other HJA Recommended Lawyers
Additionally, the following solicitors were recommended
- Patrick Allen, Managing Partner
- Agata Usewicz, Partner, Head of Medical Negligence
- Andrew Harrison, Partner, Medical Negligence
- Anne Sanders, Partner, Personal Injury
- Caroline Liggins, Partner, Criminal Defence and Head of Youth Team
- Christine Dyson, Head of Private Client
- Dawn Treloar, Medical Negligence Partner
- Emma Wray, Partner, Medical Negligence
- Farzana Chowdhury, Partner, Housing
- Geoffrey Simpson-Scott, Partner, Medical Negligence
- Gimhani Eriyagolla, Associate, Civil Liberties and Human Rights
- Graeme Hydari, Partner, Criminal Defence
- Isobel Lovett, Partner, Asbestos
- Ken Brough, Partner, Personal Injury
- Kerry Spence, Partner, Criminal Defence
- Leticia Williams, Partner, Head of Personal Injury
- Lorna Webster, Partner, Asbestos
- Louise Jukes, Partner, Personal Injury
- Nancy Collins, Partner, Civil Liberties & Human Rights
- Nina Ali, Partner, Medical Negligence
- Priya Singh, Senior Associate, Medical Negligence
- Ruth Harris, Partner, Head of Financial Crime & Regulatory
- Sarah Flanagan, Associate, Civil Liberties & Human Rights
- Sasha Barton, Partner, Civil Liberties & Human Rights
TIER 1 Departments
Our crime team has been described as ‘A brilliant range of lawyers – from superlative financial crime experts to the best youth crime practitioners in the country to specialist sex lawyers and protester law work. All the lawyers are completely committed to every client and provide a fantastic level of service.’
Our housing experts were described as “…clear leaders in the field of real estate, social housing. The entire team know their housing law inside out, they are excellent to work with, and they leave no stone unturned. They are very much client focused and always keen to go the extra mile. They are an absolute pleasure to work with.”
Other HJA teams ranked
The Legal 500 provides rankings based on merit. Their team of independent researchers consider cases, knowledge and expertise and speak to thousands of individuals including clients.