CALL 0800 437 0322 FREE 24 hours a day
Submit enquiry

Motorbike Accident Compensation Claims

Motorbikes accidents have become increasingly common, with victims sustaining injuries ranging from mild neck pains to serious permanent disabilities and sometimes death. Our specialist team of personal injury solicitors in London understand how devastating this can be for both the victim and their family. It is important to find sound legal assistance to help in these situations. As a firm, we are able to advise you on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis so you are able to acquire the sufficient help with no risk. If you would like to contact a member of the team please call 0800 437 0322 or request call back.

What to do if you are involved in a motorcycle accident

  1. Seeking immediate medical attention is the most important for any injuries you may have incurred.
  2. After receiving any medical attention, it is a good idea to write down the facts of the accident in case you need to remember later on.
  3. Collect the full contact details including the postal addresses and telephone numbers of all parties involved in the accident
  4. Collect contact details of any witnesses to the accident
  5. Where possible, take pictures of the accident scene as well, including getting the registration plates of the vehicles involved

Remember to report the accident to the police, which can help with assisting your claim for compensation.

Why should you choose Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors?

Our personal injury solicitors have been working tirelessly for over 40 years to get victims of motorbike accidents the assistance they need.

  • Our team are accredited by APIL (The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and are members of The Law Society Personal Injury Panel, due to their specialist knowledge, high-class service and experience dealing with more serious and complex injuries.
  • Our team are specialists and know what to look out for and how to negotiate effective with defendants and insurance companies on your behalf
  • We have a proven track record of providing very favourable outcomes for our clients
  • We are independently recognised as leaders in the field of personal injury claims
  • Our clients would recommend us. We encourage all our clients to leave a review on TrustPilot and we receive great reviews.

How do you make a compensation claim following a motorbike accident?

  1. We offer free consultation where we will be able to assess your situation.
  2. Once we have been able to evaluate your claim, we will then allocate you to a specialist solicitor who will be assigned to look after you.
  3. We will then work to collect evidence and build a case to put to the defendants.
  4. Should a defendant not agree we will then represent you in court and a judge will decide the what the outcome will be
  5. We can in some cases where needed obtain interim payment to pay for all types of expense and private medical treatment
  6. Rehabilitation is our primary focus!

What can be claimed for with a motorcycle accident?

When it comes to claims for motorcycle accidents, these are usually split into two categories, general damages and special damages.

General damages refers to the accident and actual injury that you have received as the result of a motorcycle accident, including:

  • Pain caused by the accident, including short, medium and long-term physical pain
  • Mental trauma and stress caused by the accident
  • Ongoing health issues that may affect your quality of life on a potentially permanent basis

Special damages refers to all of the issues not related to the physical aspects of the personal injury received after a road traffic accident. These include:

  • Loss of earnings from having to give up work or missing work as a direct result of your accident
  • Medical costs that can include ongoing treatment and the cost of medication and future operations
  • Ongoing care, such as physiotherapy or assistance at home
  • Travel costs that may have been incurred whilst receiving medical care
  • Pensions loss

If you would like to make a claim for your motorbike accident, please get in touch to speak with one of our trusted personal injury lawyers in London. We have a huge amount of experience in handling these claims and our caring, experienced personal injury solicitors will do everything they can to help you receive the outcome that you need. For expert legal advice use our contact form or call us on 0800 437 0322.

Request a FREE callback

Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:

By ticking the following box I am giving Hodge Jones and Allen consent to process my personal data for the purpose of this enquiry.

Full details of our privacy policy is available here

Call us on:

Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Phone:0800 437 0322
Fax:020 7388 2106
Address:Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors
180 North Gower Street