Record Number of New Individual Rankings for HJA Solicitors in Chambers UK 2022
Eight solicitors at Hodge Jones & Allen have been newly recognised by Chambers UK for their work. They are:
- Riffat Yaqub, Partner, Personal Injury
- Alice Hardy, Partner, Civil Liberties & Human Rights. (Alice is already ranked for Police Law)
- Susie Al-Qassab, Partner, Employment Law (Employees & Trade Union category)
- Cormac McDonough, Partner, Civil Liberties & Human Rights (newly ranked in both Civil Liberties & Human Rights and Police Law)
- Laura O’Brien, Senior Associate, Protest Law
- Farzana Chowdhury, Partner, Housing
- Raj Chada, Partner, Protest Law. (Raj is already ranked in Criminal Defence)
- Mike Schwarz, Partner, Protest Law (Mike is already ranked in Criminal Defence)
Susie Labinjoh, Head of Civil Liberties & Human Rights team remains ranked in Band 1 for Police Law and has also now moved to Band 1 in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights category.
Hodge Jones & Allen led by Patrick Allen, described by Chambers as a Senior Statesperson, has a total of 24 solicitors ranked by Chambers.
“The publication of a new Chambers UK directory is a time for our specialist teams and individual solicitors to reflect on the work they undertake. It is a recognition of their skills, knowledge and overall expertise in helping their clients, at often difficult times in their lives. We are extremely proud of them all!” – Denise Kitchener, Marketing Director.