Read our blog

What makes a good serious injury lawyer?

Anne Sanders

Posted by Anne Sanders | Partner
On 24th July 2020

Anne Sanders considers the skills I have developed and honed as a Personal Injury Lawyer of 21 years. She has dealt with many complex serious injury cases, initially as a trainee supporting a partner but now, and for many years, as an experienced serious injury lawyer in my own right.

Read more

Whiplash Reforms – How will they affect you?

Leticia Williams

Posted by Leticia Williams | Partner
On 14th July 2020

The rules on whiplash claims are changing. From April 2021, anyone injured in a Road Traffic Accident will not be able to instruct a solicitor if their claim is worth £5,000 or less. It means that time is quickly running out to make a compensation claim for whiplash injuries with an expert solicitor by your side.

Read more

Request a FREE callback

Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:

By ticking the following box I am giving Hodge Jones and Allen consent to process my personal data for the purpose of this enquiry.

Full details of our privacy policy is available here

Call us on:

Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Phone:0808 231 6369
Fax:020 7388 2106
Address:Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors
180 North Gower Street