CALL 0800 437 0322 FREE 24 hours a day
Submit enquiry

Car and Road Accident Claims

There are hundreds of road accidents in the UK every day. Fortunately many are minor traffic collisions with no injuries incurred, however some have more serious consequences for those involved, including back and neck injuries which are often seen in both drivers and passengers of cars in accidents. At Hodge Jones & Allen we will fight for you to get the compensation and justice you deserve after a car or road accident. Our London personal injury solicitors assist victims involved in motor vehicle, motorcycles and cycling road accident injury claims.


Whiplash Claims & Passenger Injury Compensation

You may be injured in a car accident, which can vary in level and intensity. Some of these injuries might be fairly common, such as a whiplash injury, or you may experience a life-changing personal injury which can be highly traumatising on its own, and made more so by the fact it wasn’t your fault. Neck and back injuries in particular require immediate medical attention, regardless of how small and minor damage may feel, within the field of car accidents seeking doctors’ advice is paramount prior to a personal injury claim.

You may have also been an injured passenger or been one of multiple injured passengers who decide to pursue their or your own individual personal injury claims as part of a passenger injury compensation claim if the accident involves and affects them or yourself as well. As passengers involved in road traffic accidents will have no liability the chance of a successful legal claim against the negligent driver in question is very high.

Motorbike & Bicycle Injury Claims

On two wheeled transport the injuries gained as a result of vehicle collisions can be severe, due to this allowing adequate time to recover physically and emotionally from your injury is important. If you were involved in a motorbike or bicycle accident contact our London personal injury solicitors as soon as you are well enough to do so.

This type of personal injury can include an accident with another vehicle or pedestrian, or even if you were injured due to uneven or badly maintained road surface whilst riding a motorbike or bicycle, as you can could potentially claim against the Highways Agency in that situation.

Public Transport Injury Claims

You may be able to claim if you were riding on public transport and injured as a result of a driver fault whilst riding as a passenger or as an injured party due to a collision while using a bus, coach or train.

Some of our successful cases include representing people who were using public transport and were subsequently injured as a result of driver negligence or involving public transport, so dependent on the extent of your injuries, you may be able to file a personal injury claim for compensation. Similar to passenger injury compensation claims people injured on public transport often have little to no liability from the accident.

Our personal injury solicitors are here to support you during the entire recovery process, with a professional London legal team to assist in all your queries. From making the initial enquiry, all the way through to making a claim and receiving financial compensation and justice for the accident, we’re here to help and support you whilst you make a recovery through these difficult times.


We want to ensure that you get the best possible service at all times. Therefore we advise that you seek immediate medical attention following a road traffic accident. As soon as it is feasible to do so, you should also contact a personal injury solicitor to start the personal injury claim process.

We will provide you with a free no obligation quote and advise you on the next steps you should take during the initial interview process. We operate on a no win no fee basis, and as such, you are at no financial risk should you choose to pursue a claim based on our advice.


As every injury is personal, the amount of compensation you could receive will be personal to you based on the set of unique circumstances around your accident, but you can use our Compensation Calculator to try and work out a rough estimate of how much you can possibly receive.


We understand that every client has different needs and we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best results for their personal injury claims.

Our Personal Injury Solicitors are backed by four decades of experience. Our legal practice and team of London Solicitors have a strong track record of achieving favourable client outcomes. For expert legal advice use our contact form or call us on 0800 437 0322 today.

Request a FREE callback

Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:

By ticking the following box I am giving Hodge Jones and Allen consent to process my personal data for the purpose of this enquiry.

Full details of our privacy policy is available here

Call us on:

Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Phone:0800 437 0322
Fax:020 7388 2106
Address:Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors
180 North Gower Street