Award winning medical negligence solicitors
While all surgery carries risks and complications can arise, sometimes it is clear there was a failure by the treating surgeon. Our highly experienced team of specialist clinical negligence lawyers is recognised by clients and our peers for our first class client care and case management skills. Backed by four decades of experience, our team of Medical Negligence Solicitors have a strong track record of achieving favourable client outcomes.
Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen?
Medical negligence can occur during the course of surgery or following surgery when complications may arise. If something has gone wrong or the outcome is not what was expected, the medical negligence team can provide specialist legal advice to clients and their families. Our team will help you to:
- Get answers to your questions
- Find out the truth about what went wrong
- Access rehabilitative care and treatment, wherever needed
- Obtain financial compensation
- Put your mind at ease
"Just a note to say a BIG thank you for all your help, support and the great outcome! Thank you very much for taking this on." Ms S
What happens next?
After you get in touch:
- A member of our specialist medical negligence team will call you
- They will listen to your concerns
- They will discuss the options available to you
- And advise you on the best way forward
Our experienced medical negligence team deals with each case sympathetically and professionally. Fill out our short enquiry form and we will be in touch.
How we can help you
Our teams have been successfully pursuing claims for four decades. We’re the London law firm that gets results. Our specialist skills, experience and efficient stream-lined procedures allows us to deal with your claim quickly and effectively.
We have successfully brought claims for people who have suffered:
- Nerve damage
- Organ damage
- Avoidable wound infection/prolonged recovery
- Inappropriate treatment/an incorrect procedure
- Anaesthetic awareness
- Negligently performed colorectal surgery
- Gall bladder removal
- Delays in performing surgery