CALL 0808 231 6369 FREE 24 hours a day
Submit enquiry

General Practitioners

Medical mistakes will inevitably have consequences and sometimes these can be life changing. If for example you are unable to work as a result of your injury or illness.

If your GP or nurse associated with your GP practice has given you bad advice, not taken your concerns seriously and this has lead to a delay in diagnosis of your condition you may have a claim. If you have been given the wrong treatment or your doctor has made a misdiagnosis as a result of which you have suffered an injury you may be entitled to claim for compensation.

Our highly experienced team of specialist clinical negligence lawyers are here to assist and to advise. They will advise you comprehensively about the merits of your claim, funding and ensure that you and your family get the best possible results.

The majority of our cases are funded by way of a conditional fee agreement, more commonly known as a no win no fee agreement. This means there is no financial risk to you.

Request a FREE callback

Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:

By ticking the following box I am giving Hodge Jones and Allen consent to process my personal data for the purpose of this enquiry.

Full details of our privacy policy is available here

Call us on:

Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Phone:0808 231 6369
Fax:020 7388 2106
Address:Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors
180 North Gower Street