Dedicated to helping you
Losing a relative or friend can be hard to take and this can be all the more difficult when conflict arises over how their estate should be shared out. Disputes over Wills can be highly complex. We understand the sensitivities involved when disagreements surface and have a strong track record of achieving the best possible results.
Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen?
Our solicitors are leaders in this field of expertise, and we have accreditation from Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists.
- We fight for what’s right, it’s built into our DNA.
- We’ll give you honest, clear and straightforward advice.
- Our Contesting Probate Solicitors maintain the utmost sensitivity and privacy.
- We truly care and want to help.
- We’ll be right by your side throughout.
Disputing a Will
Disputes may arise following a person’s death concerning the validity of the last Will that was signed. This may require Court proceedings to resolve and determine whether the Will should be admitted to probate.
When someone close to you passes away, you will want to see their assets distributed fairly. If you have concerns about the validity or terms of a will, we can help with contesting wills to ensure you receive your full legal entitlement. Whatever your circumstances, we will defend your rights so you receive everything you’re entitled to.
There are many different reasons for contesting a will, such as:
- Incorrectly drafted wills
- Wills not being signed and witnessed in accordance with the law
- Coercion of the deceased when they signed the will
- The deceased lacked mental capacity when they made the will
- Forging of the deceased’s signature