Property Dispute Resolution Solicitors

Our specialist property dispute solicitors have an intimate understanding of property law and can help you seek redress on a whole range of property disputes, such as:

We can help you resolve property disputes before they become costly and complex. If the dispute cannot be settled out of Court, we can undertake Court proceedings on your behalf to ensure you stand the best chance of success as quickly as possible.

Our Partners in the team are accredited by the Property Litigation Association and have 10 years of litigation experience.

We offer a first class service for competitive rates and can consider a number of funding options.

At Home with Sara Beeny_Autumn 2017

At Home with Sarah Beeny, Autumn 2017

See latest article on property disrepair & dispute written by Jayesh Kunwardia, Head of Housing.





Download our Property Disputes leaflet.

Our Property Dispute Solicitors are backed by four decades of experience. Our legal practice and team of London Solicitors have a strong track record of achieving favourable client outcomes. For expert legal advice use our contact form or call us on 0800 437 0322 today.

Case Study

The client and his ex-partner (“X”) purchased a property together with the intention it was a shared venture. They paid the purchase price jointly and met the mortgage payments. However, very soon after the purchase the relationship broke down. X decided she wanted to return to her home town to start a new life. The client gave her the balance of the monies left in their joint account and thought nothing further of matters. The client paid off the mortgage and treated the property as his own. He started a new relationship and wanted to sell and move with his new family. He then found out that X’s name remained on the title. Initially X seemed co-operative in removing her name but subsequently refused. Proceedings were issued for a declaration that X had no beneficial interest in the property. An order for sale was also sought.

Outcome: We managed to successfully negotiate for X to sign a transfer for the property to be in the client’s sole name in return for a payment of £10,000.