We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We hope that you will initially be able to resolve any problem or complaint that you have with your lawyer on an informal basis. However, if this is not possible, we will apply the following procedure.
If you have a complaint that you have not been able to resolve with your lawyer, please contact Bree Knight on email@example.com. Bree Knight will pass your complaint to the partner in charge of the department involved in your case or another partner if appropriate. Nigel Richardson, Client Relations Partner will also oversee the matter.
What Will Happen Next?
1. will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and we may ask you to confirm or explain the details set out.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may involve one or more of the following steps.
4. If we feel it appropriate, rather than providing a formal written response, we may invite you to meet the team partner to discuss your complaint and try to resolve it, or we may telephone you to discuss it. We are likely to do this if we feel that matters may be concluded swiftly and amicably by this route.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision. Mr Richardson, or, if appropriate, another partner uninvolved in the investigation so far, will review your complaint and will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. We hope to complete the different stages outlined above well within reasonable timescales. However, some complaints take longer than others to resolve.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint you may refer the matter to:
If you would like to provide any other feedback, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
|Phone:||0800 437 0322|
|Fax:||020 7388 2106|
|Address:||Hodge Jones & Allen LLP 180 North Gower Street London NW1 2NB|