If you are building a new home or want to maximise a property’s potential, it is more than likely you will have engaged an architect to deliver your plans successfully. Sometimes, however, things can go wrong.
The negligence of an architect can result in disastrous consequences and significant extra costs which could have been avoided if the architect had provided a reasonable level of service.
Our highly experienced solicitors have handled many professional negligence claims against architects.
Examples of architect negligence include:
- Poor design or plans
- Failure to manage a project correctly
- Mismanagement of project costs and contractors
- Using unsuitable materials
- Health and safety breaches
- Failing to secure the right permissions for works or failing to adhere to building regulations