We understand that some businesses may not have a dedicated human resources department and will need expert legal advice from time-to-time to help with the management of staff. We also appreciate that in-house HR professionals require help from a solicitor to handle peaks in workload, or want advice on complex legal issues which need to be resolved quickly.
Whatever your needs, our solicitors are on hand to provide day-to-day advice on employment law and human resources issues. Our friendly legal team will deal your request promptly and cost-effectively, providing you with peace of mind so you can get on with running your business.
Our support can extend across the full range of employment law matters, including:
2. Creating and updating employment contracts and policies
3. Drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants
4. Managing disciplinary & grievance procedures
6. Defending employment tribunal claims
7. Dealing with flexible working requests
8. Maternity, paternity and family friendly issues
9. Dealing with employee absence
10. Changing terms and conditions of employment
Our expert lawyers have worked with many different industry sectors, helping both large and small companies find solutions to their everyday HR challenges.
We are also happy to come to your office to provide training to managers or human resources teams on your chosen employment law subject.
Our HR Advice specialists are part of our London based employer law team. We have almost four decades of experience helping clients from around the UK with a wide variety of legal matters. For expert legal advice use our contact form or call us on 0808 250 6017 today.