- Employment Law
- Examples of our Work
- Employment Tribunals Claims
- Unfair Dismissal
- Bullying and Harassment
- Bringing a Grievance
- Disciplinary Hearing
- Settlement Agreements
- Pay and Benefits
- Making a Flexible Working Request
- Maternity/Paternity and Family Friendly Working
- Equal Pay
- Reviewing Employment Contracts
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
- Bonuses Incentives and Benefits
- Drafting and Enforcing Restrictive Covenants
- Employment Law Training
- Performance Management and Disciplinaries
- Employee Absences
- Grievance Management
- Flexible Working Requests
- Maternity and Paternity Policies
- Redundancy Advice
- Changing Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Self-employed contracts and status advice
- Tribunal Costs
- Public Law
- Civil Liberties
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Criminal Defence
- Family Law
- Wills & Probate
- Medical Negligence
- Military Claims
- Personal Injury
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Crime and Regulatory
- Social Housing
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Property Disputes
Awards & Accreditations
Leading London Employment Solicitors
During this unprecedented time that we are all facing with Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors are working hard to provide our much needed legal services with as little disruption as possible.
We have prepared COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for you
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (Furlough Leave) – What You Need To Know! (Updated 6 April 2020)
- Government Support for the Self-Employed Impacted by Coronavirus (Updated 6 April 2020)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses
- COVID-19 Guidance for Individuals
Settlement Agreement advice by telephone or video because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our expert lawyers continue to provide advice and assistance to individuals with all types of settlement agreements from the relatively straightforward to the more complex.
Dealing with a settlement agreement can be stressful enough in normal circumstances and particularly more so in light of the current situation with Coronavirus. During this time we are more than happy to advise you on the terms of the agreement by telephone or video call whenever it suits you and to work with employers to overcome logistical challenges (signing agreements, returning company property etc.)
COVID-19 does not give employers free reign to ignore employment laws and protections and it remains our priority to help you find the best resolution and outcome with as little stress as possible.
We can give advice to:
- Explain what the agreement means in plain English
- Explore your rights and entitlements and your potential losses and compensation and help you assess whether you are getting a ‘good deal’.
- Explain what your options are and the pros and cons (financial, time, stress etc.)
- Achieve terms that you are happy with
We will continue to support you from the point that you first receive the agreement right through to its signature and execution. We will bring a clear-headed professionalism to take the emotion out of this current situation to successfully conclude the matter during this difficult time.
Please call our Employment Law Team direct on 0808 239 5497 or send us an email.
Our specialist employment lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field.
They will explain the complexities of the law in clear terms and are committed to giving clients practical and cost-effective advice to achieve the best outcome for them.
The team advises and represents both individuals and businesses giving them the ability to see things from both sides and to get to grips quickly with the issues.
The team’s clients come from all walks of life but advice is focused on the individual and their circumstances.
What drives and unites us is Hodge Jones & Allen’s ethos: the firm has dedicated almost forty years to fighting injustice and helping individuals stand up for their rights.
The team acts for individuals at all levels in discrimination matters, but in particular it continues to be successful in helping senior women and ethnic minorities take action against discrimination at the highest levels of management in both private businesses and educational institutions often achieving high value settlements.
The team also works closely with Hodge Jones & Allen’s highly ranked criminal defence team to successfully guide and advise individuals who are facing allegations of gross misconduct based on criminal or regulatory wrongdoing.
We are also committed to helping businesses resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively, and be responsible employers.
Introduction to our Specialist Employment Law team