What can I expect at Interview?
Candidates applying for Trainee Solicitor positions, who are successful, will be invited to attend interviews. These are approximately 60 minutes in duration and are held at our office. Interviews will be taking place in August and September 2017 and each candidate is interviewed by two partners and/or Senior Associates.
Prepare for an Interview
- Plan your journey and allow plenty of time to arrive
- Research the firm in depth – from employee size to historical and current news and cases
- Review your application – it may be some time between when you submitted your application and to when you are invited for an interview
- Prepare answers to some basic career-related questions. In answering these questions, try and demonstrate a real passion for law and ensure you have examples to back up your skills
- Most importantly, just be yourself!