Crime duo promoted to partnership at HJA
Posted on: 1st May 2018
Leo, who has worked as a criminal litigator for more than a decade, joined HJA in 2009 from Galbraith Branley. He defends clients accused of a variety of offences at all levels of seriousness and specialises in providing pre-charge advice and representation.
Gary qualified in 1999 and joined HJA in 2014 from Mackesys. His practice encompasses all aspects of criminal defence and regulatory work, including violence, murder, firearms, fraud and sexual offences.
Also promoted from Associate to Senior Associate are criminal defence solicitors Perveen Hill and Jennifer Siddorn. The following are also promoted from Solicitor to Associate:
- Claire Brigham (Civil Liberties)
- Darrell Ennis-Gayle (Criminal defence)
- Emma Hall (Personal injury)
- Caroline Liggins (Crime defence)
- Edward Sharp (Housing)
- Nicola Stone (Private client)
- Emily Welstead (Personal injury)
For further information, please contact:
Kerry Jack at Black Letter Communications on 020 3567 1208 or at
Notes for Editors
Hodge Jones and Allen
- Hodge Jones and Allen is one of the UK’s most progressive law firms, renowned for doing things differently and fighting injustice. Its managing partner is Patrick Allen, recently awarded a lifetime achievement award by Solicitors Journal.
- For 40 years’ the firm has been at the centre of many of the UK’s landmark legal cases that have changed the lives and rights of many people.
- The firm’s team of specialists have been operating across: Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Industrial Disease, Civil Liberties, Criminal Defence, Court of Protection, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family Law, Military Claims, Serious Fraud, Social Housing, Wills & Probate and Property Disputes.