Riffat joins Hodge Jones & Allen after working eighteen years at Edwards Duthie. She has significant experience of representing clients who have suffered severe injuries, including head and spinal injuries. She is a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme and an accredited APIL Litigator.
Commenting on her appointment, Riffat said “I am delighted to be joining a firm with a strong record for helping people to use the power of the law to fight back against negligence. Fighting injustice and helping my clients brings me huge personal satisfaction.”
All press enquiries to:
Denise Kitchener, Director of PR, Hodge Jones & Allen
Direct dial: 020 7874 8345 Mobile: 07789 117297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Editors
Hodge Jones and Allen employs 217 staff based in Euston NW1. The firm’s team of specialists deal with Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Industrial Disease, Civil Liberties, Criminal Defence, Court of Protection, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family Law, Military Claims, Serious Fraud, Social Housing, Wills & Probate and Property Disputes.
- Recognised as a Tier 1 firm across a number of disciplines by Chambers UK
- Named as a leading firm by The Legal 500
- Listed as number 137 in the Lawyer UK 200
- Shortlisted for firm/not for profit agency by Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards 2014
- Shortlisted for law firm of the year by Halsbury Legal Awards 2014