- Social Housing
- Public Law
- Civil Liberties
- Court of Protection Deputyship Solicitors
- Criminal Defence
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Wills & Probate
- Medical Negligence
- Military Claims
- Personal Injury Solicitors
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Crime and Regulatory
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Property Disputes
Awards & Accreditations
Our team of Housing solicitors have been passionately defending the rights of those with housing and property issues for over 40 years. We understand how important it is to have a place you can call home, and because it’s important to you, it’s important to us. We will fight on your behalf to get you the best outcome possible. We will make sure that your rights are upheld. If you would like to speak to our expert lawyers please call 0800 437 0322 or request a call back online.
Trusted Housing solicitors on your side from beginning to end
We independently recognised as leading housing solicitors who have maintained a strong reputation for our work on behalf of both tenants and landlords. Our solicitors have been involved in a number of high profile cases including the Grenfell Tower Inquiry and the Strawberry Vale Estate case. As some of the best housing solicitors in the UK we are frequently been asked to provide expert advice in the media on housing issues.
Introduction to our Specialist Housing team
At Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, we act over a number of areas including
- Housing disrepair
- Tenant Disputes
- Judicial reviews
- Illegal evictions
- Anti-social behaviour
- Property Disputes
If you have a housing issue what should you do?
- If you have been unable to deal with the issue with your landlord/local authority or tenant contact our specialist solicitors for a free initial assessment to tell us about your issue.
- We will assess your case for legal merits and then if there is a legal case we will allocate to the most appropriate team.
- Once you have been taken on by our solicitors we will then talk through your options and provide you with the best approach.
Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors Social Housing Helpline
Our specialist social housing legal team can be contacted on 0800 437 0322. This helpline is open 24 hours a day.
Why should you choose Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors to deal with your housing issue?
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors has a stellar reputation in independent legal directories being recognised as one of the highest ranking law firms for housing and tenant law in the UK.
- We are one of only three firms in the UK to be listed as a Tier 1 firm for this area of law in the Legal 500 guide. We are also independently ranked as a Band 1 firm for housing law by Chambers & Partners UK.
- “Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors is ‘an excellent firm at the top of its game’, and its team is ‘highly competent and dedicated to the best interests of its clients’. The group ‘has a well-deserved reputation’ for representing clients in disrepair matters, possession claims, homelessness issues, illegal evictions and judicial reviews.” Legal 500
- If the local authority has failed to provide you with suitable accommodation following an application for homelessness, we have an excellent track record for successfully challenging these.
How will your case be funded?
There are many funding options available depending on the type of the case. Your solicitor will be able to explain this once they have made their initial assessment. This could be ranging from:
- No Win No Fee (Conditional Fee Agreement)
- Privately Paying
- Fixed Fee
- Legal Aid
To speak with one of the team contact our housing solicitors on 0800 437 0322 or request a call back online.