- Closing Date
- 5PM, Thursday 30th September
Responsible to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Education: Degree or relevant qualification in marketing preferred.
Knowledge: Strong practical experience of working across B2B/B2C marketing channels.
- An all-round marketing assistant able to transfer their skills to a busy legal firm.
- Responsible for supporting all marketing activity.
- Exceptional communication and planning skills are essential.
- Supporting a marketing team in line with agreed targets and strategic business objectives.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate blog tracking and reporting.
- Assist with preparing and uploading online content for various legal teams.
- Support marketing executives in organising projects.
- Monitor website and report any daily issues.
- Assist in analysing marketing data (social media, web analytics, campaigns etc).
- Manage departmental Twitter accounts.
- Organise and lead awareness day campaigns to be published on all social channels.
Design and Content Creation
- Assist in drafting marketing collateral including e-brochures and website content.
- Ability to draft news articles to be published on the website.
- Prepare marketing reports for monthly Board meetings.
- Coordinate with the call centre team to update records i.e. daily logs, switchboard summary, weekly case intake.
- Take minutes at internal marketing and BD meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date archives of all marketing files.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Update marketing, PR, website trackers and databases to provide latest statistical, financial and non-financial information and aid future planning.
- Assist with organising events
- Any other marketing duties that may be deemed necessary.
Skills and abilities:
- Skilled communicator able to manage working relationships effectively to achieve results.
- Excellent organisational skills, such as time management and prioritising.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work to strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of recognized software applications – Microsoft Office, and experience in using social media applications.
- Knowledge of Creative Cloud Suite, WordPress and a CRM system would be desirable.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent organisational skills and innovative approach.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV, with current salary details via the form below or to Alice Simmonds at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Thursday 30th September 2021.