Leading London NW1 Solicitors
Seeks a Call Centre Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre Team Leader to oversee the day to day running of HJA’s New Enquiry Call handling team to achieve HJA delivery standards and KPIs.
We are looking for a confident communicator and experienced team leader to join us and lead our team of brilliant call handlers who deal with new legal service enquiries, every day.
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of a busy call centre. We are looking for a professional who is an energetic, enthusiastic individual with leadership experience within a Call Centre, or similarly dynamic environment.
Hodge Jones & Allen care about righting wrongs for our clients and resolving personal legal matters to get the very best results for our clients. We respect each other and the beauty of individuality. We are proud when our work makes a difference.
Established in 1977, the legal services our specialist teams provide cover: Personal Injury, Civil Liberties & Human Rights, Medical Negligence, Criminal Defence, Housing Disrepair, Housing Discrimination, Property Disputes, Family, Wills & Probate, Court of Protection, Dispute Resolution, Asbestos claims, Financial Crime, Environmental Justice & Planning.
Hodge Jones & Allen has either been shortlisted or won 20 major legal awards, including being recognised in the Times’ List of Best 250 Law Firms in 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. HJA is also a signatory to the Race at Work Charter.
Today, HJA comprises around 243 employees including 96 lawyers and a further 50 fee earners practising in 14 distinct areas of law. There are 47 partners in the firm. Our offices are at North Gower Street, a 5-minute walk from Euston station.
Website: www.hja.net Twitter: @hodgejonesallen
You will oversee the day to day running of HJA’s New Enquiry Call Handling Team to achieve HJA service level standards and KPIs. You will need to maintain a first – class experience for all new enquirers contacting Hodge Jones & Allen. Handle any complaints effectively and efficiently, and report regularly on the effectiveness and resourcing of the call centre operation.
Duties will vary depending on circumstances and needs of the business, but will include the following:
- Managing an enquiry handling team dealing with potential new legal matters, meeting HJA’s required service standards.
- Managing the day to day operations and liaising with Legal Teams and external third parties.
- Reporting on and, where agreed, introducing continuous improvement to call handling procedures.
- Fast track personal handling of potential issues to minimise complaints.
- Reviewing performance reports of all handlers and report on quality standards checking with Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Reporting, forecasting and analysing call centre data against previous performance and budgets on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Undertaking training of all new call handlers and report on performance.
- Providing support, training and guidance to the team to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with Head of Sales & Marketing & the HR team on recruitment, appointment of new team members and performance matters
The ideal candidate will likely exhibit all or most of the following criteria:
- Experience supervising a team.
- Clear communication skills to train, coach, support call handlers and liaise with Legal Teams.
- Ability to build rapport, empathise, recognise diversity and ensure inclusivity within the team.
- Experience of successfully dealing with complaints.
- Proficient IT/computer skills. i.e. contact centre applications.
- Knowledge of legal services, desirable but not essential.
In return we offer
A competitive salary with excellent benefits and hybrid working.
For the right individual this is a first class opportunity to join a firm and a department with an excellent external reputation, a cohesive and supportive internal structure and a track record of financial profitability.
For a full job description or to apply, please send a covering email, you’re CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org