- Closing Date
- 5PM, Thursday 30 August 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a front-line call handler to come and join our growing Call Centre Team at Hodge Jones & Allen. Your prime role will be to receive and screen calls from those seeking legal services from our specialist teams.
At Hodge Jones & Allen we care about righting wrongs for our clients and providing first-class personal legal services. As an advisor you will enjoy speaking with new callers and be able to deal professionally and sensitively with their enquiry. You will need to demonstrate an ability to question efficiently and listen closely to assess how to best match clients’ needs with the appropriate legal departments within the firm.
You will have the following skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience handling a high level of calls, each day
- Excellent communication skills to interact with diverse community groups in a sensitive, empathetic and professional manner at all times
- Previous experience of working in a “one stop approach” contact centre (legal services would be an advantage)
- An excellent telephone manner with clear and pleasant verbal communication
- Ability to discuss and understand complex situations with clients in a supportive and non-judgmental way
- Analytical and written abilities to produce accurate, relevant and comprehensive notes
- Ability to analyse reports and when required present at monthly team meetings
- Able to Microsoft Office effectively and to learn other firm systems relevant to your role and the business
Call Centre experience is essential
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV, with current salary details via the form below or to Alice Simmonds at the following email address ASimmonds@hja.net.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Thursday 30 September 2021