Hodge Jones & Allen raises £8,821 for children’s charity
Posted on: 3rd August 2016
Law firm Hodge Jones & Allen has this week handed over a cheque for £8,821.06 to the Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT) following a charity quiz and auction night at its Euston headquarters last month.
Hosted by the firm’s personal injury team, the event was attended by barrister sets, contacts and suppliers to the firm.
Pictured in the photograph from left to right are:
- Emma Hall, personal injury solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen;
- Vidisha Joshi, partner and head of personal injury at Hodge Jones & Allen;
- Rachel Parsons, head of fundraising at CBIT; and
- Theresa Pass, director of services and innovation at CBIT.
Vidisha Joshi said: “We are delighted to present this cheque to help CBIT continue the fantastic work they do to help children affected by brain injuries. In our work, we too often see the devastating impact that such injuries can have on a young person’s life. CBIT’s work helping children and their families to adapt to life-changing brain injury is second to none and we proudly support them.”
Notes for Editors
Hodge Jones and Allen
Hodge Jones and Allen employs over 220 staff, based in Euston NW1. The firm’s team of specialists deal with Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Industrial Disease, Civil Liberties, Criminal Defence, Court of Protection, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family Law, Military Claims, Serious Fraud, Social Housing, Wills & Probate and Property Disputes.
- Recognised as a Tier 1 firm across a number of disciplines by Chambers UK
- Named as a leading firm by The Legal 500
- Listed as number 137 in the Lawyer UK 200
- Shortlisted for firm/not for profit agency by Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards 2014
- Shortlisted for law firm of the year by Halsbury Legal Awards 2014