Hodge Jones & Allen achieves Investors in People Gold Standard
Posted on: 1st October 2015
Hodge Jones & Allen has become one of a small number of law firms to achieve the Investors in People Gold Standard, the highest standard possible.
“This is a fantastic achievement!” said Patrick Allen, senior partner. “We are delighted that the efforts of all our staff have been recognised. The comments from staff in the report show their enthusiasm and commitment for the firm and our work.”
The specialist law firm, based in North West London, employs over 220 staff and is managed by a board comprising business professionals and lawyers.
Commenting on the assessment, Kate Baker of Investors in People South of England said “I congratulate Hodge Jones & Allen on this achievement as it was evident during my assessment that this is a law firm which is clearly gold standard. There were many excellent examples of good practice, along with fully engaged staff and clear leadership.”
During the assessment, private meetings were held with a wide range of staff across the firm. Comments recorded by the Assessor included “I had one of the best inductions I have ever had” – “I don’t feel we are treated any differently, there’s no ‘them and us” – “I think HJA really does care about its staff. It’s the best place I have worked in.”
IIP Gold Standard, is an achievement reached by less than 1% of all accredited businesses in the UK.
Patrick Allen concluded “In 2014, we led with our Innovation in Law initiative based on independent research by Ipsos MORI to create dialogue about the future development of legal services. This year we have been award IIP Gold, an independent acknowledgment of our continuous improvement initiatives and excellent practices within the firm. It shows our commitment to all our staff and their key role in providing high quality services to our clients.”
Notes for Editors
- Hodge Jones & Allen was founded in 1977 in Camden and has over 220 staff based in Euston NW1. The firm’s specialist teams are – Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Industrial Disease, Civil Liberties, Criminal Defence, Court of Protection, Wills & Probate, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family Law, Military Claims, Serious Fraud, Social Housing and Property Disputes.
- Since 1991 Investors in People has set the standard for better people management. The internationally recognised standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
- Based on 25 years of leading practice, the Investors in People Standard is underpinned by a rigorous assessment methodology and a framework which reflects the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry.
- Innovation in Law report, published November 2014.
- For any further information, please contact: Denise Kitchener
Direct dial: 020 7874 8345 Mobile: 07789 117297