I have gained experience in Claimant Personal Injury Claims since 2009.
I have dealt with a range of litigated Employer’s Liability and Public Liability claims and qualified as a Solicitor in 2012 following a Training Contract with a local Personal Injury specialist firm in Aldershot.
- “Many thanks and I appreciate all your help through this. I have been very impressed with how this has been handled and your communication.”
- “How good to arrive home from a good game of golf to read the excellent news contained in your email. Thank you so much for your persistence on my behalf and I am of course delighted that this is the end result.”
- “Thank you for all efforts to achieve this result it is much appreciated.”
- Qualified as a Solicitor, 2012
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law, Guildford – Commendation, 2007 – 2008
- LLB in Law, University of Hertfordshire, 2002 – 2005
- Hodge Jones & Allen, 2015 – Present
- Quindell Legal Services, 2014 – 2015
- Pinto Potts LLP, 2008 – 2014
- Acted for a schoolgirl who slipped at school and broke her femur due to insufficient matting on a rainy day. Liability was denied and the matter proceeded to trial. The Claimant was successful and obtained compensation in the amount of £8,345.71.
- Acted for a disabled claimant who was further injured whilst alighting a bus because of the driver’s failure to correctly lower the ramp. Liability was denied and court proceedings issued. Due to ongoing requirements for treatment, directions were obtained for a split trial with the issue of liability to be determined first. Shortly thereafter the Defendant entered into negotiations and the matter settled with the Claimant receiving damages of £12,500.00 and the Defendant funding a course of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Acted for a delivery driver who badly injured his knee when removing boxes of milk from the rear of a delivery vehicle with a defective step. Liability was denied throughout. The Claimant succeeded at trial obtaining damages in the amount of £20,815.04.
- Acted for a supermarket employee who was injured by a defective cage used for unloading stock. He injured his head and was left with scarring. Liability was denied and the matter proceeded to trial. The Claimant was successful and received £4,500.00 in damages.
I enjoy playing Squash and running, I also enjoy reading and attending various sports events.