I began my career at Hodge Jones & Allen as an administrative assistant in November 2011. I was then promoted to paralegal for the family team, where I gained experience in private and public law children work, as well as matrimonial proceedings. I was the key person to represent clients on domestic violence matters.
I am currently a trainee solicitor, starting my training contract in September 2015. My first seat was in the personal injury department with Juliette Gadsby, working on fast-track and multi-track claims. My second seat was in the family department with Jacqueline Major mainly dealing with divorce and financial provision matters.
I am dedicated to achieving the best solutions for my clients and helping those most in need.
- BPP – LPC (Part time), 2010 – 2012
- University of Kent – LLB Law, 2005 – 2008
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2011
- OneOffice, Business services company, 2009 – 2011
- Delta Medical, 2008 – 2009
- Legal Clerk – SA Law Chambers, 2007 – 2007
- “I have worked with you for nearly 2 years (both in my previous job and in this one) and you have always assisted in supporting my clients who are often the most vulnerable and hard to work with. Your manner is very professional yet empathetic. You are very thorough in everything you do and my clients have always felt as if they are well supported. In addition you really do go the extra mile to make sure all evidence can be collected and that the case is as strong as it can be.I just wanted to let you know it is always a pleasure working with you – you are a key link for my whole organisation and without you it would be a lot more difficult for victims of violence to seek suitable and real safety measures.”
I enjoy reading and spending time with family. I am involved with Stop and Search Legal Project, and I am a member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers.