I qualified as a family solicitor in 2017. I advise on all areas of family law including divorce and separation, financial disputes, domestic violence issues, private and public children law matters. I am dedicated to achieving fair and constructive solutions.
I am a member of Resolution and strive to resolve cases in a sensitive, non–confrontational and constructive manner.
- BPP, London- LPC -Commendation
- The University of Kent –LLB Law
- Solicitor Hodge Jones & Allen 2017
- Trainee Hodge Jones & Allen 2015-2017
- Paralegal Hodge Jones & Allen 2013-2015
- I have been supported by this firm with regards to a very complex case. I am so grateful for all the help, knowledge and experience this firm has to offer. I was represented by the most amazing soul Remhys Baker who has been incredible to work with. Without her, I am not sure if I would have been able to carry on as this was a particularly difficult time for me. As expected I was able to get my desired outcomes with the help of this firm. Thank you”
- “I have worked with you for nearly 2 years (both in my previous job and in this one) and you have always assisted in supporting my clients who are often the most vulnerable and hard to work with. Your manner is very professional yet empathetic. You are very thorough in everything you do and my clients have always felt as if they are well supported. In addition you really do go the extra mile to make sure all evidence can be collected and that the case is as strong as it can be. I just wanted to let you know it is always a pleasure working with you – you are a key link for my whole organisation and without you it would be a lot more difficult for victims of violence to seek suitable and real safety measures.”
- The Law Society
I enjoy reading and spending time with family and cat, named Bellatrix.