I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in November 2016 after qualifying as a solicitor and I have been practicing housing law since March 2011.
I have experience in various different areas of housing law including defending possession proceedings, bringing injunctions in unlawful eviction cases, bringing disrepair claims and assisting applicants with homelessness reviews and appeals. I have over 5 years’ experience in advocacy before the County Courts under the Court Duty scheme.
I have an interest in deaf culture and disability rights and am proficient in sign language to Level 2.
- Masters in Legal Practice – Cardiff University
- Legal Practice Course – Cardiff University
- Master of Arts in Jurisprudence – Oxford University
- Hodge Jones and Allen, November 2016 – Present
- Admitted as a Solicitor in November 2016
- SSP Law April 2015 – October 2016
- Shelter Cymru March 2011 – April 2015
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau September 2010 – March 2011
- “I was in a very bad place when I contacted HODGE JONES & ALLEN. But my solicitor was amazing. I got the outcome I wanted and totally would and have recommended this company. Huge Thank You.”
- “My solicitor Peter Claridge was brilliant. Experienced, supportive and passionate about his job in what he does.”
My interests include fencing, playing chess and reading history.