I qualified as a solicitor in the Employment team following successful completion of my training contract with HJA. I advise both employers and employees across the full spectrum of employment issues including unfair dismissal, all forms of discrimination and advising on and negotiating settlement agreements. I also advise employers in respect of their employment contracts, policies and procedures. I enjoy advising clients of the various options that are available to them in law by devising strategies and presenting information in a clear and coherent manner.
- Legal Practice Course, Bristol Law School; 2011 – 12 (Distinction)
- GDL, Bristol Law School; 2009 – 2010 (Commendation)
- BSc (Hons) Sociology, University of Bristol; 2006 – 2009 (2:1)
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP (2014 – 2016)
- Paralegal, Brown Rudnick LLP (2014)
- Paralegal, Peters and Peters LLP (2013 – 2014)
- Paralegal, Jarman McKenna (2012 – 2013)
- Paralegal, DAC Beachcroft LLP (2010 – 2012)
- Employment Lawyers Association
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, football and running.