I joined the Family Team at Hodge Jones & Allen in November 2014. I practise all areas of family law including divorce and separation, financial remedy, domestic violence issues and private children law matters.
I have a keen interest in financial remedy matters and have worked for mid to high net worth clients often with substantial assets and an international element.
I am a member of Resolution and strive to resolve cases in a non–confrontational and constructive manner.
- College of Law, London- LPC (Distinction)
- The University of Manchester – LLB (2:1 Hons)
- Assistant Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2014
- Assistant Solicitor, MTG Solicitors -2013 – 2014
- Trainee Solicitor, MTG Solicitors – 2012 – 2013
- “Thank you, this has been one of the longest roads I have had to walk, it was great having you alongside”
- The Law Society
I enjoy reading, travelling and socialising with my family and friends.