I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in September 2015 as a trainee solicitor and am currently working in the Housing department. Before starting at Hodge Jones & Allen I worked as a family paralegal in the north east of England for two and a half years, where I carried out work in private and public children law and domestic violence. I have also previously worked as a welfare benefits advisor.
- Legal Practice Course (Part-Time), Pass with Distinction – BPP Law School (2011 – 2013)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Pass with Distinction – BPP Law School (2010 – 2011)
- BA (Hons) English Language and Literature – University of Liverpool (2004 – 2007)
- Trainee Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen (September 2015 – Present)
- Paralegal – Ben Hoare Bell (2013 – 2015)
- Legal Helpline Advisor – Simpson Millar (2012 – 2013)
- Welfare Benefits Caseworker – Howells (2011 – 2012)
- Administrative Clerk – Employment Tribunals (2009 – 2010)
- “Many thanks for your support over the past few months. It has been a pleasure to work with you.”
I enjoy cooking, reading, live music and playing the piano.
For four years I volunteered for a charitable organisation which provided legal support to unrepresented asylum seekers. I am also a member of Amnesty International and Young Legal Aid Lawyers. I volunteer at a local Citizens Advice Bureau which gives advice and assistance in respect of Housing and Employment matters.