I am a solicitor in the Employment and Dispute Resolution departments. I advise both employers and employees on matters regarding discrimination, unfair dismissal, unfair deduction of wages, employment contracts and settlement agreements. I have also been involved in whistleblowing cases.
My practice within the Dispute Resolution department covers a wide variety of cases and I act for both claimants and defendants. I have experience in dealing with matter such as contested probate, property disputes, professional negligence, contractual disputes and general civil disputes. I am a confident litigator and court advocate.
- LPC – College of Law, London, 2006 – 2007
- Keele University, 2003 – 2006
- Plexus Law, 2009 – 2010
- LCS Solicitors, 2008 – 2009
- “Just a quick note to express my thanks for your knowledgeable, excellent expert advice and empathetic manner to obtaining a successful result. Thank you.”
- “Henna was calm and friendly, but what really touched me was how sorry she was to hear about my redundancy after 27 years – the first time someone had actually sympathised with me…. In dealing with Henna, I believe she has a great future ahead of her.”
- “Thank you so much for calming me down and many thanks for your understanding.” – Anne Bihan
- “Thank you so much for all your help. Thank for staying so calm and explaining everything fully.”
- “Thank you for resolving so quickly and for keeping me informed of any updates.” – Hayley Gora
- “Thank you so much for your help and support throughout.”
- “Thank you so much for all your work on this, but especially for your kindness from our first conversation.” Trish McElhill
- “Great!! You are fantastic Henna!! I do believe in justice now.” – Mat founder of We Spot It Limited
I love to travel and have been to many places in Asia, the Far East, Europe and Africa. I also love to read and go to the cinema.