I am a solicitor in the Employment and Dispute Resolution departments. I advise both employers and employees on matters regarding discrimination, unfair dismissal, unfair deduction of wages, employment contracts and settlement agreements. I have also been involved in whistleblowing cases.
My practice within the Dispute Resolution department covers a wide variety of cases and I act for both claimants and defendants. I have experience in dealing with matter such as contested probate, property disputes, professional negligence, contractual disputes and general civil disputes. I am a confident litigator and court advocate.
- LPC – College of Law, London, 2006 – 2007
- Keele University, 2003 – 2006
- Plexus Law, 2009 – 2010
- LCS Solicitors, 2008 – 2009
- “My family and I would like to thank you and Rhian for all of your hard work and invaluable advice and support during this very difficult time. We are very pleased with the outcome and finally my parents can put this nightmare to rest.”
- “Just a quick note to express my thanks for your knowledgeable, excellent expert advice and empathetic manner to obtaining a successful result. Thank you.”
- “Henna was calm and friendly, but what really touched me was how sorry she was to hear about my redundancy after 27 years – the first time someone had actually sympathised with me…. In dealing with Henna, I believe she has a great future ahead of her.”
- “Thank you so much for calming me down and many thanks for your understanding.” – Anne Bihan
- “Thank you so much for all your help. Thank for staying so calm and explaining everything fully.”
- “Thank you for resolving so quickly and for keeping me informed of any updates.” – Hayley Gora
- “Thank you so much for your help and support throughout.”
- “Thank you so much for all your work on this, but especially for your kindness from our first conversation.” Trish McElhill
- “Great!! You are fantastic Henna!! I do believe in justice now.” – Mat founder of We Spot It Limited
I love to travel and have been to many places in Asia, the Far East, Europe and Africa. I also love to read and go to the cinema.