About George Tagoe
George is a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution team at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors.
As a Paralegal in the Dispute Resolution team he assists fee earners on a wide range of cases including property disputes, contentious probate, professional negligence and commercial disputes.
- Dispute Resolution Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2021 – Present
- Financial Litigation Executive – Lysander Law Limited, 2020 – 2021
- Financial Services and Disputes Investigation Paralegal – TLT LLP, 2019 – 2020
- Information Services Paralegal – Clarke Willmott LLP, 2018-19
- The University of Law, Bristol, Legal Practice Course
- University of Swansea, LLB