I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in September 2014. I have a year and a half of experience in claimant based personal injury, working as a paralegal for Levenes Solicitors, a practice in Wood Green, London. I went on to spend almost a year as a Dispute Resolution paralegal at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, working on a range of contractual disputes and regulatory investigations.
Before beginning my professional legal career, I completed a six month research internship at an NGO called the Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, an international organisation that monitors corporate complicity globally in human rights abuses and environmental issues, and volunteered with the National Council for Civil Liberties. I have also lived in the USA, where I volunteered for a family legal aid practice as an administrative intern.
- LPC from BPP University College of Professional Studies, 2011 – 2012
- LLB at Queen Mary, University of London, London, 2007 – 2009
- BA in Philosophy at Washington & Lee University, Virginia, USA, 2003 – 2007
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones and Allen LLP, 2014 to date
- Dispute Resolution Paralegal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, 2013 – 2014
- Personal Injury Paralegal, Levenes Solicitors, 2010 – 2011
- Research intern, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, 2009 – 2010
Politics and Philosophy and any combination thereof.