I joined Hodge Jones and Allen as a trainee solicitor in September 2017. I am spending my first six months in the family department.
Before joining as a trainee, I worked in the charity sector to advise and inform politicians and the wider public about the challenges that inner-city young people face. Previously, I worked in central government as an economist in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- BPP (Holborn) – Legal Practice Course (2016-2017), Distinction
- BPP (Waterloo) – Graduate Diploma in Law (Part-Time) (2014-2016), Distinction
- University of Bath – Economics and International Development BSc (2009-2013), 1st Class
- Political and Advocacy Officer – XLP (Urban Youth Work Charity) (2013-2016)
- Economist, International Development Team – Foreign and Commonwealth Office (2011-2012)
I enjoy cycling amongst many other sports and also act as a trustee for Restored – a domestic violence charity.