I joined Hodge Jones and Allen LLP in April 2016. I qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in November 2015 and have worked in civil litigation for over six years.
I have experience of dealing with Personal Injury and Subsidence claims. I am currently working within the housing department managing my own caseload of predominantly Homelessness matters. I also deal with possession and disrepair claims.
In my spare time, I volunteer at the Camden Citizens Advice Bureau which provides advice regarding Housing and Employment matters.”
- University of Westminster – CILEx Graduate Fast-track Diploma
- University of the West of England – Law (HONS) LLB (2:1)
- Personal InjuryHousing Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2016 to date
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Plexus Law Ltd – 2011
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Morgan Cole LLP – 2009
- “The experience I had was so professional and sympathetic I couldn’t have asked for a better solicitor at such a hard time! Thank you for all your hard work!”
- “I am really pleased with the services provided by Hodges Jones and Allen ….My solicitor Adele really came through and was lovely working with her … I just want to say thanks for everything … and will definitely recommend Hodges Jones and Allen who has legal issues…”
- “I am very happy , over joy, satisfy and grateful with the help and support given to my daughter and I by Hodge Jones & Allen and specially Mrs Adele Pinkett. Moreover, I gave a testimony about her intervention and actions in my depressive no way out housing issues in front of the entire school and parents going through the same situation to strengthen them. I will definitely and STRONGLY recommend anyone in the same situation to Hodge Jones & Allen. THANK YOU”
- “Incredibly friendly and supportive housing team. Everyone that handled our case could not do more to assist us. Without their incredible knowledge and expertise, we could well have become Street homeless. Thank you all so very much. [Adele] You’re a credit to the company.”
- “I am very thankful to Ms. Adele Pinkitt for her help. She is a very respectable lady and her ethics are excellent. I wish her success with all my heart and thank you.”
Membership & Appointments
- Fellow Member of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
I obtained my Skydiving “A” License in 2007 and have travelled around Africa, Asia and Australia. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, films and attending music festivals.