Award winning personal injury solicitors
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in the last 3 years and it was someone else’s fault, contact our personal injury team. We will do all we can to help you gain the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen?
At Hodge Jones & Allen we have a strong track record of achieving the best results for those we represent. You may be eligible for a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement, backed by insurance which ensures there is no financial risk to you.
- No Win, No Fee.
- We’ll give you honest, clear and straightforward advice.
- Our teams have been successfully pursuing claims for 40 years.
- We truly care and want to help.
- Injustice is wrong and we’ll help you to fight back!
If you’ve been injured in the last 3 years and it was someone else’s fault, you need to be compensated.
Help is at hand. Hodge Jones & Allen solicitors will help you to make a claim and gain the justice and compensation you deserve. We’re the London law firm that gets results.
Worried about whether you should make a claim or not?
You didn’t get hurt in order to get rich – you were injured due to someone else’s fault. Contact our specialist team and we will do all we can to help you fight back and get your life back on track.
No Win No Fee
‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement (also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement or CFA) bring peace of mind when making a personal injury claim.
Our solicitors will first assess the prospects of winning your case, review all the funding options available to you and consider if your best option is a ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement.
We win around 98% of the cases that we take on as “No Win No Fee” agreements which are backed by insurance. There is no financial risk to you.
What circumstances qualify for a claim?
You or a loved one, may have been injured due to someone else’s fault. You may have suffered:
- A physical injury, disease or illness, or
- A psychological injury or illness.
- The death of a loved one.
Please call one of our team who will discuss the merits of your claim.
Examples of personal injury claims include:
- Injury at work.
- Work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- Work related illness caused over time, such as upper limb related disorder
- Injury caused in a traffic accident
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fatal injuries
- Criminal injuries
- Sports injury
- Slips and trips in public places
How we can help you
Our teams have been successfully pursuing claims for 38 years. Our specialist skills, experience and efficient stream-lined procedures allows us to deal with your claim quickly and effectively.
We’ll take the worry out of fighting back by:
- Arranging early rehabilitation and any treatment required
- Provide an early calculation as to the value of your claim
- Move forward promptly to help you gain the compensation you deserve.