Award winning medical negligence solicitors
Our highly experienced team of specialist medical negligence lawyers is recognised by clients and our peers for our first class client care and case management skills. Backed by four decades of experience, our team have a strong track record of achieving favourable client outcomes.
Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen?
Women can suffer injuries during childbirth. They can also suffer gynaecological injuries as a result of poor care and treatment provided either by a GP or the gynaecological department of a hospital. If something has gone wrong or the outcome is not what was expected, the medical negligence team can provide specialist legal advice to clients and their families. Our team will help you to:
- Get answers to your questions
- Find out the truth about what went wrong
- Access rehabilitative care and treatment, wherever needed
- Obtain financial compensation
- Put your mind at ease
"Just a note to say a BIG thank you for all your help, support and the great outcome! Thank you very much for taking this on." Ms S
What happens next?
After you get in touch:
- A member of our specialist medical negligence team will call you
- They will listen to your concerns
- They will discuss the options available to you
- And advise you on the best way forward
Our experienced medical negligence team deals with each case sympathetically and professionally. Fill out our short enquiry form and we will be in touch.
How we can help you
Our teams have been successfully pursuing claims for four decades. We’re the London law firm that gets results. Our specialist skills, experience and efficient stream-lined procedures allow us to deal with your claim quickly and effectively.
We have successfully recovered damages for clients who have suffered:
- Perineal tears/badly performed sutured episiotomy
- Failed sterilisation
- Delayed diagnosis of cervical, ovarian or genital cancer
- Delayed diagnosis of conditions such as endometriosis
- Failure to diagnose/treat infections
- Delays in diagnosing ectopic pregnancy
- Substandard antenatal and postnatal care