A family law team dedicated to helping you
Entering into a marriage is an exciting time for you and your partner, and it’s important for both parties to consider their financial forward planning as part of their preparation. Our experienced and qualified solicitors can help you and your partner to prepare a pre-partnership (prenuptial) or cohabitation agreement, making the process smooth and stress free.
Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen?
If you are entering into a marriage then you should be aware of your legal rights. Our approachable and professional team are experienced in arranging prenuptial agreements and will be able to advise you on the most appropriate way forward, helping to avoid unpleasant surprises if you were to separate.
- We fight for what’s right, it’s built into our DNA.
- We’ll give you honest, clear and straightforward advice.
- Our family law team maintain the utmost sensitivity and privacy.
- We truly care and want to help.
- We’ll be right by your side throughout.