Employees with maternity, paternity and parental rights have wide ranging legal protection.
This complex area of law has changed rapidly in recent years and continues to do so. Employers need to be clear about their obligations, as the consequences of acting unlawfully can be grievances from employees, or significant compensation claims for unfair dismissal and discrimination.
Our solicitors have an in-depth understanding of the law and how it applies to your business. We can advise you on a range of issues, including:
1. Maternity leave, pay and rights
2. Bonus, sickness and holiday entitlement during maternity leave
3. Health and safety requirements in the workplace for pregnant women
4. Time off work for ante-natal care
5. Implementing redundancies whilst employees are on maternity leave
6. Dealing with flexible working requests
7. Advice on paternity issues
8. Adoption leave and pay
We can help you resolve any disputes with employees through expert negotiation. If discussions falter and you end up facing an Employment Tribunal claim, we have all the expertise you need to represent you throughout this daunting and difficult process.
Our Maternity/Paternity and Family Friendly Policies specialists are part of our London based employer law team. We have almost four decades of experience helping clients from around the UK with a wide variety of legal matters. For expert legal advice use our contact form or call us on 0808 250 6017 today.
Please complete details below:
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
|Phone:||0800 437 0322|
|Fax:||020 7388 2106|
|Address:||Hodge Jones & Allen LLP 180 North Gower Street London NW1 2NB|